We love our outback and so do our dogs!
By blackbird69 on
2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
We picked up our Outback on 12/1/10, the day we had the first "real" snow of the '10-'11 winter. The Outback was put to the test right away and was great all winter. It performed really well in snow and on icy roads. Gas mileage is great too. We were looking for a vehicle to haul our four dogs. The Outback has plenty of space for them. The ride, seating, and handling are as good or better than anything else we've owned. We're up to 10,000 miles and the more I drive this car the more I love it.
Favorite Features
We have the winter package. I thought the heated seats were a "fluff" option. When I started using them in really cold weather, I really appreciated them. The winter mats were great to protect the floor when the weather was really sloppy. Although I read good reviews about Subaru's, I had not seriously considered buying one before because they always got worse gas mileage that other cars I was considering. Subaru has fixed that problem. The 2.5 liter engine with the CVT has gotten over 35 mpg on the highway. Around town I get around 28.
Suggested Improvements
I can't name any. This may be the best car we've ever owned.