Subaru Outback AWD Best Vehicle Ever
By mike07734 on
2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased my Vehicle in June 2010. It's the 2011 Limited AWD 2.5 4Cylinder engine. Subaru Dealer has been the most attentive, most friendly, best ever Dealership I have ever delt with in my entire life of owning cars. Acceleration / power is great, car rides very smooth, very solid car, very quiet, comfortable, it's tons of fun to drive especially in snow puts many other cars and 4x4's to shame plus I can average 31mpg due to the way the engine is so perfectly mated to that CVT. This is an exceptional vehicle inside and out, built quality remarkable, value is outstanding. Service from dealer on scale of 1-10 is an ELEVEN !! Outback is an extremely good vehicle.
Favorite Features
I love everything about the car, the exterior design is flawless, and the interior design was executed with great attention to detail. Thing I like most is it's snow handling capability - the AWD. It's truly an AWD vehicle, only Subaru knows how to built them where as everyone else pretends to have this capability. The other thing I love is the CVT transmission and the great gas mileage I get. The power is unbelievable. I've driven both forester with 2.5 4cyl with regular automatic. CVT has more power and better gas mileage hands down much better performance and value.
Suggested Improvements
Yes, how about ventilation control for rear seat passengers like in the Venza???