2011 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Subaru number 3

2011 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Review

Subaru number 3
By Tammy on

2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just brought home the new baby. Traded in my 2007 Outback which had nothing wrong with it at all! I was seeking more room, as we travel a lot. We carry two kayaks across the country with us and these are the best vehicles. The new car is huge! I have more head room than I have every experienced before. The fit and finish is great, handling crisp, features are abundant. This is a lot of car for the money. My husband has a 2009 Forrester and loves it. We are truly a Subaru couple.

Interior room, cargo space, ground clearance, great HK stereo, interior lighting, long distance drive comfort and gas mileage.

Got nothing for you so far, stay tuned!
By xira
on 02/21/11 14:10 PM (PST)

I would like to know how you deal with the kayak-carrying on the roof of the Outback, with those new built-in crossrails, which would prevent me from using my Thule Outrigger and kayak carrier.....this seems to be a big weak spot on the new Outback, and is why I did not buy it.