2011 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: North America here I come!

2011 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2.5i Limited Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

North America here I come!
By GypsyGopher on

2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Get in, start up, buckle up, brake release - GO! I feel like Top Gun behind the wheel. Safety, technology, economy, features, price - winning combination. Everything but Nav, and my Android takes care of that. Retiring in January; from the Upper Midwest to FLA for the Last Shuttle launch. No interstates if I can help it. I have already driven 4500 mi. in three months, and got 28 mpg mixed driving. Winter gas has taken that down a notch or two, but who's counting. Big (unexpected) snow storm last week demonstrated the Subie's pedigree to my complete satisfaction. Remote start and heated seats - oh yeah! Great visibility, and room for this 6'5" male. Etc etc etc - loving it all.

CVT silkiness, H-K Premium with Satellite XM (unexpected audio quality), iPod touch (Media Hub) & two cell phone connectivity with Bluetooth. Auto dual zone climate control is techno magic. Homelink, autodimming rear mirror, back up camera, and a styling sense that keeps "changing." Factory hitch.

Visor range hampered when swung to the driver's side window. "Oh God" bar in the way.
By ss1980
on 12/28/10 21:56 PM (PST)

Congrats with the new purchase, with the retirement, and with the positive attitude to life. We need more people like you!