Though I found following features are missing, still love it.
1. Speedometer is so small and not easy to read as compare to other cars. I have no clue why there is a fuel economy meter; when there is an option to see fuel average next to digital clock.
2. AC options are limited and not completely described in the manual. Manual doesn’t say how to change the Auto mode to manual mode. I accidently discovered that.
3.There is no Service Reminder available and you need to remember the service dates/miles etc.
4.Seats are comfortable but not long enough to give you thigh support.
5.No auto lock feature.
6.GPS is a jock not enough features.
1. Good quality Leather seats.
2. Smooth ride, I got a chance to drive a loaner with 6000 miles on its and the ride was very smooth, hope mine would be same after those many miles.
3. Great Harmon Kardon system.
4. Media hub
5. lots of leg room.
6. Off Road capabilities
7. fuel ecnomy
1. I hope they will make better Instrument panel.
2. Auto Lock feature
3. Better GPS
4. HD radio.
5. Memory Seats
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.