2011 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Brand New Outback Review

2011 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Review

Brand New Outback Review
By Michael Fort on

2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Found out about Subaru through friend at work. He knows they're reliable so took his word and checked one out. Never looked back. Car is incredible. One problem. Annoying rattle coming from sunroof I'll have dealer address this when it goes in for it's first oil change at 3500 miles. I get 30 mpg on highway, CVT auto tran is mated to a 2.5 4 cylinder. Extremely responsive. Smooth strong acceleration, very well balanced, engine low center gravity providing excellent awd power to all 4 wheels. Very comfortable, very quiet, good performance, can't wait to try it out in snow. Workmanship is so incredible, I'm very happy with this car, very glad I bought it.

Satellite radio 60s on 6; 70's on 7; 80's on 8 even get the new from DC/Balt etc. sound system cranks and sounds really good. Auto AC Dual Zone is nice, cup holders and little storage areas all over the place, this car is well laid out inside, nicely appointed. very quiet comfortable.

AC doesn't crank like it should. When by myself and it's hot/humid I find myself closing off the vents on the passenger side and turning up fan to high to cool me off. I think it would take quite a while to cool off 5 people in 100 degree heat even with ac on full blast. needs rear ac vents.