Believe it or not the Ford Edge is better
By 1happycamper on
2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have owned two Subaru's...a 2011 OUtback wagon (4 cylinder w/CVT) and a 2009 Forester. Both cars were made with cheap plastic, had alot of rattles, transmission issues, and the darned muffler guard had to be tightened every 3 months or so. All of these items were apparently part of the regular joy of owning a Subaru and were not seen as requiring a recall fix. After owning the Outback for 18 months, I just had enough of having to take it back to the dealer to get things tightened up. I traded that car in for a 2013 Edge and have been EXTREMELY happy with it. The only issue with the Edge it to make sure to get the Scotchguard on it if you get cloth interior. Ford Edge rules!
Favorite Features
I do like how the exterior of the car looks.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the darned muffler guard issues; address the transmission issue with the CVT; pony up some extra money on the interior since it starts rattling pretty quick; realize that if a specific issue comes up on one of your car models and it happens to everyone...perhaps there is an issue with that particular part and allow a free fix for that model year.