Good Value
By DVUS555 on
2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
A big change for me from an Acura TL, but I wanted a car with some better storage space. I actually went to Subaru to look at the Forester. I didn't like the looks or feel of that and then noticed the Outback. I love the styling and it is very comfortable. I'm still getting used to the all-wheel drive feel vs. the front wheel of my Acura. I drove an Infinity EX on the same day on the same route and it was no comparison. The Outback was much better with more storage space. The drive is comfortable. I did have a little trouble with my transmission where it would "bang" into gear when coasting at a slow speed (10 mph) and then accelerating. The reflashed it and all is well now.
Favorite Features
Storage space, styling, comfortable seats. Puddle lights - I wouldn't have ordered these, but it is pretty cool
Suggested Improvements
Foldable mirrors, auto-locks, get rid of the economy gauge and put in thermostat and battery meter, some slight rattles, less wind noise, more/better trip information like avg mph, and travel time, actual tire pres. All of these would be nice, but for the price I still feel I got a very good value.