2010 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: An outstanding vehicle

2010 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

An outstanding vehicle
By reinman2 on

2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned quite a few cars in my 45 years of driving and this is one of the best. It doesn't have the element of luxury my BMW's and Mercedes have had in the past but it is far and away the most trouble free and reliable cars ever. I have had it in storage since I bought it and used it briefly in 2010 driving from West Coast to the east but through, snow, ice and tornado's and incredible winds it was effortless. A quality automobile and although I love driving Beemers I hate taking them to the shop which is a constant. Subaru does it right and the 2010 redesign was an excellent example of fine engineering, while not the fastest definitely the safest and most reliable I have owned.

Love the Bluetooth, wish I had purchased the NAV system as well wish the Satellite radio had been built in like a Toyota I had recently. Regardless love the economy of CVT, heated seats, sunroof, the rack is unique and overall the spacious interior of much larger vehicle. Harmon Kardon is a great stereo and blows you out. Love it..

A little better fuel economy with a bit better throttle response, steering is fine but a little understeering perhaps. Built in Satellite Option would be fantastic.