2010 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Mileage update

2010 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Mileage update
By user update on

2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have only 2,100 miles on this vehicle, but my first driving impression was really rewarding and it has only improved. the mileage is excellent, average 30.5 with my highest at 34.1. This fill up i exceeded 504 miles and still had 1.5 gallons left. The car is very solid and it is really great on the highway. It has every useful feature you need, with no unnecessary, frivolous add-ons. I am really impressed with the handling. I just don't understand why previous owners are not happy with the additional room and the new style. I think it is great looking and performs flawlessly. It even has lights under the doors to light the ground. How cool is that.

The CVT and the mileage and unequaled. I like the looks of the car. It is modern yet uncomplicated. the layout of the dash is simple and logical and the back doors are wide, which makes for easy entrance. The lights are really bright, making night driving less stressful.

So far i truly can not find anything i don't like about the outback, but i guess most people just don't understand why the mirrors don't fold in, which in guess would be an improvement. I also wonder why they chose Continental tires, which are not that easy to find, or that well known.