2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

3.6R Premium Wagon (3.6L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Outback model:
Good Value
By DVUS555 on 03/25/10 17:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6R Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

A big change for me from an Acura TL, but I wanted a car with some better storage space. I actually went to Subaru to look at the Forester. I didn't like the looks or feel of that and then noticed the Outback. I love the styling and it is very comfortable. I'm still getting used to the all-wheel drive feel vs. the front wheel of my Acura. I drove an Infinity EX on the same day on the same route and it was no comparison. The Outback was much better with more storage space. The drive is comfortable. I did have a little trouble with my transmission where it would "bang" into gear when coasting at a slow speed (10 mph) and then accelerating. The reflashed it and all is well now.

Like my new 2010 3.5 Outback
By PM on 01/31/10 22:08 PM (PST)

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6R Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Got about 600 miles and really like it. Had a 2004 LL Brean and this is a lot more car. Larger, more comfortable to drive, but more difficult to parallel park. A lot nicer on the road and feels like a Lexus ride. Mileage is better too. Will take it to snow country this next weekend. Tires bounce a little (not terrible) and feel like they are over inflated or made of a cheap single ply rubber.

Best of the Best
By Adam on 12/08/09 20:22 PM (PST)

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6R Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Wow! Drove it 347 miles non stop from dealer driveway to my driveway, virtually all @ 70 or 75 MPH and averaged 28.2 MPG and still had more than a quarter of a tank left. A little more than five hours: the seat was great; no fatigue, great support. Vehicle is quiet, tight and fun to drive. The 3.6R is a great engine.