2010 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outback model:
Not friendly enough for elder
By PISC on 06/06/10 12:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6R 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I like to see the 2011 Subaru outback to add power tailgate option. So, my grandpa can buy it since he like it very much. But he will not buy it because he has no strength to close the hatch back without other's help.

Subaru Virgins
By Asphalt Pirate on 02/01/10 08:09 AM (PST)

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6R 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We just purchased our first Subaru for my wife. Neither of us had owned or driven one before. Wow, was I impressed. I figured it would be a typical Japanese tin can with no power. This car is all business and yet refined. Fantastic engine, plenty of head and leg room (I'm 6'3). Smooth endless power on tap. Nice layout of the interior controls. Absolutely an outstanding car.

Love, Love, Love!!
By MP on 12/24/09 06:06 AM (PST)

2010 Subaru Outback Wagon 3.6R 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first Subaru, we have test drove many SUVs and other crossovers, this was the last one we test drove. We love our Subie..drives great in the snow, does not even care what snow is!! The one thing my husband wishes it had was memory seats and the retractable side mirrors. I am super happy about the AWD and our Great Dane fits perfectly in the back. :)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Subaru Outback Wagon in VA is:

$105 per month*