Happy Subi Owner
By slolane on
2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I love this car! It shines as a well thought out vehicle. The Annapolis dealer provided the best car buying and accessories purchase I have ever experienced. I was able to get it out the door at 24k, I went in at the end of the month and as we all know the 2010's are coming soon. I wanted a 2009 as I'm not comfortable buying a first year remodel of anything. This is to be a long term car for me and from the positive experiences my family and friends have had with Subaru's this can easily be a 150-200k car (or more). The engine and transmission are quite capable and powerful for my city and highway driving. I get 32hwy and 28city... great mpg's for an AWD.
Favorite Features
Huge sunroof, cargo space, comfy seats, HK stereo, factory tinted windows, cargo areas and function, high ground clearance and low roof height, traction control, heated mirrors & windshield wipers. It feels like a more expensive vehicle inside, the fit and finish is great.
Suggested Improvements
More storage... larger glove box & center console. Audio controls on the steering wheel should scroll through presets. Door grab handles slightly in the way of power window controls... that's it, enjoy a great vehicle.