2008 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: The best all round vehicle eve

2008 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

The best all round vehicle ever
By Dreister on

2008 Subaru Outback 2.5 XT Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/VDC (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've had my Outback Turbo XT with manual transmission for just over a year, and I must say that I've found the perfect match! I love how I can change the driving style by a click of the button, if I want to accelerate off a red light like Andretti, I can by flipping the S# button, and boy do you feel that power! If I want to take it easy on a longer drive or in traffic and conserve gas, flip it to I and I can rest at ease knowing my car is doing its best to conserve energy. The fact that the clearance on my Outback beats most large SUV's is phenomenal for a car this size. I've gone off- roading in Big Bend and I've been able to go down trails Explorers couldn't dream of tackling.

Very large sun/moon roof (almost makes you feel like it's a convertible!), Plush interior while maintaining its utilitarian characteristics of an off-road vehicle. My dog loves the cargo area!

Increase the leg room for the back seat passengers.