Very nice car, but a bit cramped interior
By VLY on
2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Bought it a month ago. Very nice car. Drives very well, 175 hp four is more than adequate. Got about 22 MPG on mixed driving. Rear seats are tight – I am 6’1” and do not have enough leg room. Front seats are too narrow – my 97 Camry’s seats are 2” wider. Right front seat is too low. I'd also like more storage areas; with two cups in front cup holders and glasses in the dash compartment I do not have a place for my cell phone. If front belt is unbuckled tones do not shut up – that is the most annoying feature in this car! I have to buckle up moving the car on driveway or a parking lot. Overall – great vehicle, very reliable per CR, looks & runs great, 4 wheel drive is a plus.
Favorite Features
Four wheel drive system. Reliability and quality. Reasonable price (with rebates).
Suggested Improvements
More rear leg room. Wider front seats. Vertical adjustment for front passenger seat – it is too low, does not have enough thigh support. More storages; one in the dash board and two cup holders at front is not enough for glasses, cell phones, change etc. There is no place for change at all.