2007 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Unlimited Love for My Limited

2007 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2.5i Limited Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Unlimited Love for My Limited
By Mickey on

2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Absolutely love this car. Bought it as a used fleet vehicle with 8k miles. Much better than my 98 Outback. Plenty of smooth power for a 4 cylinder. I can't understand why reviewers constantly dis this engine as being slow. Puts out like a small six in my opinion with plenty of low end torque. I drove a 4 cylinder Camry SE recently and can't understand what all the fuss is about. Subie is much more refined and quicker and the interior design and materials are far superior. I have driven this car in all sorts of conditions for 20K miles and reliability has been flawless. Two friends who own loaded 5 series BMWs were extremely impressed by interior design and comfort of this car.

Pearl white paint, beautiful leather interior, AWD, gauges and displays, heated everything, GIGANTIC moonroof, smooth, powerful and incredibly underrated 4 cylinder engine. Standard fog lights. Practical and utilitarian yet elegant demeanor.

Gas mileage just OK. Climate control needs improvement. Stock radio needs subwoofer to perform well. Large, clumsy key fob arrangement. Needs more interior storage. Could have a sexier exterior.