2007 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Feel safe

2007 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2.5i Basic Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Feel safe
By Mary on

2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Basic 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

My last vehicle was a Hyundai suv in which I had no problems with, but being an outside sales rep. I needed a car with better safety features and better gas mileage and I found it with the Subaru outback. I feel very safe in this car it handles the road in all kinds of bad weather especially the snow! This is the 1st cat that I did not have to put snow tires on. I tinted the windows on the rear and back to make the car look a little sharper and allows more privacy I would definitely purchase another Subaru product!

Love the cloth heated seats, the cargo cover in the hatchback area (easy to clean)engine rides quiet, great handling car! I can drive in slushy snowy roads with ease.

Make the back seats adjustable for long traveling (sitting to straight)darker interior for all color cars I have white exterior and beige interior ( too light) the glove compartment needs to be bigger. change the outside design to keep the aerodynamic quality,but a more modern look as the new forest