2007 Subaru Outback 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Does it all

2007 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Review

Does it all
By J dub on

2007 Subaru Outback 2.5 XT Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I wanted something that was fun to drive, tow my boat and get decent mileage. This was the perfect vehicle. I can get high twenties on the highway, tows my boat, offers the choice of a 5 speed manual (autos are for wimps), has a tremendous list of safety and comfort features, all wheel drive, and tremendous amounts of power for a family wagon. If you want to combine driving fun with economy, utility and safety, nothing in the price range comes close. In city traffic, the turbo is a blast. I have a sports car I put in storage when MN winter weather hits; this car will allow me to not miss it so much during the cold months. It's a blast.

Favorite Features

SUV utility with turbo manual fun. Gas mileage. Long list of standard features and quality of interior.

Suggested Improvements

Firmer rear sway bar. Tone down the seatbelt chime, when I unbuckle to get through my work parking gates, it's annoying. More 5 speeds! Dealers tell you they don't get many, and when they do, they are gone. But every year there are plenty of left over autos.