2007 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: 2007 Ltd Outback Wagon

2007 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2007 Ltd Outback Wagon
By Jon on

2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I ordered this car with extra features installed at the port and picked it up with 4 miles on it last week on October 12th. This is my sixth Subaru and it is the best in interior finish and outside finish of the past Subarus I have owned. So far I find it to drive very smoothly and the road noise has diminished from the past Subarus I have owned. If it is like the past five Subarus I have owned I will be very satisfied with it as I have never had any problems with any of them. I find the fit, finish and mechanical portions of the car very good. I do find the rear leg room lacking when the front seats are pushed all the way back but I hear they are going to lengthen the Outback in 2009.

I like the climate control and the MP3/iPod jack & WOW surround sound as standard features. Also new for 2007 is standard windshield wiper heaters and all wear items are under the three year/36000 mile warranty. The car is a great value when you compare it with the Audi A-6, Passat, & Volvo XC-7

I would like to see on the LTD Outback: More leg room for the passengers in the back seat, a power passenger seat, the larger side mirrors with turn signals like on the LL Bean & XT model, and some more creature features added like other brands have.