2007 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outback model:
Does it all
By J dub on 11/17/06 12:40 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru Outback Wagon 2.5 XT Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I wanted something that was fun to drive, tow my boat and get decent mileage. This was the perfect vehicle. I can get high twenties on the highway, tows my boat, offers the choice of a 5 speed manual (autos are for wimps), has a tremendous list of safety and comfort features, all wheel drive, and tremendous amounts of power for a family wagon. If you want to combine driving fun with economy, utility and safety, nothing in the price range comes close. In city traffic, the turbo is a blast. I have a sports car I put in storage when MN winter weather hits; this car will allow me to not miss it so much during the cold months. It's a blast.

Subaru hits a home run in 2007
By fish&skibum on 11/09/06 15:29 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru Outback Wagon 2.5 XT Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

We went to the dealer expecting to buy the 2007 LL Bean. I was disappointed with the automatic tranny. Test drove the XT turbo w/ manual shifter and fell in love with it, as did my wife. As ski instructors in Western Colorado with a 50 mile round trip commute, we need a car that works in snow. With VDC, traction control, and snow tires this car will be unstoppable. BTW, Edmund's does not show that this car comes standard with traction control, but it does. With the SI selected to Sport#, this car runs neck and neck with our '02 WRX. Corners like it too. Heated power leather seats, dual zone auto climate control, and quiet ride give this car a lot of upscale standard features.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.