Used 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Subaru Outback Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outback model:

Pretty happy, would change a few things
By petergibons

2007 Subaru Outback Sedan 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I really like the reliability and, ride, and performance of the car. That beings said here are a few things I would change, but I still like the car. Though I won't be getting another Subaru after the lease is up. The nearest dealership is 45 minutes away. And that's too far.

Reliable, nice ride, ok power. We hauled all of our son's bedroom furniture in the car.

Floor heat does not get to the floor very well, seems to blast right up to the driver's chest area or face, not the feet. No traction control, on basic model. Nowhere to attach my Thule rack on the rear of the car. The third/center brake light thing is plastic and would not be able to hold weight.

U R (not) A BUS
By Star

2007 Subaru Outback Sedan 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car. Can't understand why I haven't seen other Subaru sedans on the road. I gave my daughter my Outback sedan (2000) and didn't even consider replacing it with any other car. On the road the mileage is unbeatable. I feel safe and secure. I get excellent service. This car is inexpensive for the engineering, luxury and performance it delivers. My husband has the Outback wagon and we love it too. Our dealership inspires loyalty because the cars are great and so is the service. U R A BUS is SUBARU reversed, and it is definitely an SUV car, not a truck or a bus.

CD player, sound, leather, skylight, trunk access from car, size.