2006 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Love my car

2006 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

Love my car
By becs on

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my third Subaru. I love it. It handles like a dream. I have a 140 miles round trip commute everyday so I went for the automatic this time. Makes a big difference when stuck in traffic. I get fantastic mileage. 30 on the highway and around 26 about town. It's my favorite car I've owned so far - even got my favorite color this time - green. The interior is comfortable (leather) and easy to clean. And I've got a 10yr old boy so I've cleaned that back sit a number of times - grin. The safety features are great. I do have to agree with another reviewer that the headrests are a bit in the way of the rear view sometimes, but I've learned to adjust how I look back now. I love this car!

Driving it. Side curtain air bags. Passenger front side weight turn off for air bag. Handling. Gas mileage. Design/looks inside and out.

Headrests are a bit tall and do block the rear view a bit. Automatic a bit sluggish on highway merging. Quicker acceleration would be very nice.