2003 Outback limited:
- Smooth engine and ride feeling.
- Good handling.
- Overall good interior design with the
exception of the bulky dash which
stands out towards the driver.
- Gearbox sound less painfull and less
stressed under any accelleration than
the previous model.
- Wind noise is a big irritaion from
the side mirrors a roof rack especially
for a vehicle of this price range.
The preceived sound/noise level from
the engine and gearbox.
1. Reduce wind noise.
2. More power would be great or even
beter a manual gearbox for the H6 since
the automatic gearboxes does not
3. Reduce outside mirror size.