2003 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: OMG OMG Giddy I am

2003 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2003 Subaru Outback

L.L. Bean Edition Wagon (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

OMG OMG Giddy I am
By BURU CUBBY on

2003 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean Edition AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Got this 02/09. I can only say OMG! Never had a Subaru before... I got 2 independent mechanics I keep, they said GET IT. It's a steal!! Had 79986 on it, 1 owner, is fave color green, it's got things I didn't think a car would dare have. I need it for the Chicago winters!! I'm in luuuvv!! I can NEVER drive an American made car again. Love passing by storefronts with windows & seeing it. I'm still in awe. The dual sunroofs are the bomb!! From what I hear these things just don't break down. I need that security driving alone a lot. The salesman thought I was gonna pass out from jumping around when he showed it to me (0: My Buru is all I could ever ask for. Everything is a perfect 10!!

Dual sunroof, sound system, power seats, cup holders, fold in mirrors, AWD, 16" rims, green color, leather, heated mirrors/windshield, aggressive mac truck sound, L.L. Bean badging, transmission, heated seats, 2 storage units, hold on handles above doors and the alarm totally rocks!!! Little fixing!!

Get rid of the wind noise outside, and better fuel economy would be nice for the 6 cylinder range. Otherwise it's put together better than any American car I've EVER owned.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review