2003 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: Big Dissapointment

2003 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Big Dissapointment
By pjgelao on

2003 Subaru Outback AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car new and have had nothing but COST. At 36,000 it had a leaking head and it was pulled out and fixed, then it was the timing belt at 50,00 miles. Something wrong with it all the time. At 77,000 BOTH heads was leaking again & pulled resurfaced. Heater not working & fixed. When contacting SUBRAU they wanted all servicing recordss. I got the packet together of services & plus ALL fixes.. We waited A MONTH- called many times. My hubby called them and They wouldnt do a thing for me !!! One statement why was I didnt have the car serviced all the time from a Subrau dealer - we were very upset and never a SUBRAU again!

I would say the company must get there mechanical engine problem fixed. As I have searched other years, this has been a on going problem! I am really up set they would not back me as I serviced right on time !! Its a really bad to buy a lemon and get stuck with there mechanical PROBLEMS! No help out at all!!!