2003 Subaru Outback Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outback model:
Second-time Subaru Owner
By laura on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Outback Wagon L.L. Bean Edition AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great. Our first Subaru had 137,000 miles without any major problems before we decided it was time to let go. The Outback's interior and exterior design is stylish and high- quality. In comparision to my husband's SUV, as well as other cars we test drove, the ride is extremely comfortable.

The puppy hauler
By CCI pup carrier on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Outback Wagon L.L. Bean Edition AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great vechile. After six weeks we traveled over 6,000 miles with only one problem. The first day of our vacation I was rear ended. Minimal damage and the rear hatch worked fine. It is a very stable on the road and off.

Solid and Fun
By subie on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Outback Wagon L.L. Bean Edition AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After 5 months of ownership the car already has 12500 miles. Love it. The car is quick to heat up on the cold mornings and faster to cool on the hot sunny days. I thought the MPG would be less than 27 highway, 21 city, but the 3.0 engine is definitely the way to go. Test drove everything from sedans to minivans and found the LL Bean to be the right choice for space, power, safety and fun. I know the reviews talk about the wind noise, but between the Passet, Camery, Sienna, Odessy, Saturn Vue and L series and BMW 3 series, I feel the Subura Outback LL Bean is the quietest on and off the road.