2003 Subaru Outback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outback model:
Great all climate car
By A Flyer on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is our 5th Subaru and it is driven 60 miles round trip everyday and we use it to visit our daughters in Westchester and Fairfax counties every 3 to four weeks. This H6 is by far the best Subaru we've owned. The ride is very good, stable, responsive on the expressway and most of all reliable. An added plus is that it looks great. The car earned our confidence. Living in Rochester NY, we do get a lot of inclement weather; ice, snow, sleet, wind, etc. When that happens the Saab 9-5 stays in the garage and the Subaru becomes our workhorse. Can't say enought good things about the car.

Good Balance
By cb85 on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

H6-3.0 sedan is a nice balance between AWD utility, and 'near' luxury features. Smooth quiet ride, decent performance, rock-solid Subaru reliability, nice features like heated leather and sunroof, and most importantly, AWD for mid 20K is hard to beat.

Great Vehicle...
By Annie on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love the car... VDC's seem to have a little trouble with the brackets on the muffler...

Our first Subaru and we're loving it!
By schlaflette on 06/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We're very happy with our purchase so far! One of the selling points was the all wheel drive and it works wonders in our rainy climate. We also liked the look of the vehicle better with the optional spoiler which we did purchase.

SUBARU GETTING BETTER & BETTER
By SUBIENUT on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

IN MAY OF 2001 I PICKED UP A 2001 LL BEAN OUTBACK WAGON AN TWO DAYS AGO MY WIFE AND I UNCEREMONIOUSLY DUMPED OUR 2000 NISSAN ALTIMA FOR A 2003 H-6 3.0 OUTBACK SEDAN. HAVING VOTED WITH OUR WALLET AND POCKETBOOK SAYS IT ALL.

My first Subaru
By RIBob on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After having driven Ford products for my entire adult life I have purchased a brand new Subaru on an impulse. I was drawn to its sleak design and sporty appearance. What brought me to the Subaru dealership was my interest in trying an AWD vehicle. So far I am very impressed with the ride and the handling. I certainly hope this vehicle will continue to perform as one would expect from a Subaru.