1990 Subaru Loyale 1.8L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - My 4wd subaru loyale wagon

1990 Subaru Loyale - Consumer Review

My 4wd subaru loyale wagon
By K. Spernak on

1990 Subaru Loyale 4dr Wagon 4WD

If you are looking for a great ski car this is the one! My 1990 subaru wagon will plow through the snow when I see SUV's stuck on the side of the road. I drive to the ski mountain five or six days a week during the winter months. During the summer time it is a great car for lugging around my climbing gear on back roads. If this car can handle southern oregon/ northern california roads and weather it will take anything any other part of the country will offer. If you are a ski bum or outdoor recreationalist this is the car for you!

Favorite Features

The four wheel drive with standard transmition means my 1990 subaru wagon can handle as much snow as mother nature can dump. It has lots of room for me and my gear. It isn't fast but it always starts and handles very well on back roads and in the snow.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing! No need for a fast car anyway! Just something that always starts and handles snow and back roads like a champ!