2015 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

2015 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
Fantastic Car
By michaelz08 on 01/08/15 18:45 PM (PST)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the first Subaru we've ever bought, and we have no regrets about it. It's a fantastic car, and that's even before you look at how much value it offers; for example, a similarly optioned Ford Fusion costs upwards of $5 thousand dollars more! And the features aren't even as good or refined. The Eyesight adaptive cruise is awesome, and it is completely worth the extra money. The Harman/Kardon sound system is better than some in more expensive cars. The interior is roomy and the seats are very comfortable, and even the rear seats are heated. That's something you don't see in some $60 thousand Mercedes! The navigation system is really good, and it's easy to use. On that note, the rear vie

A great contender in the mid-sized cat
By ecarre on 11/04/14 12:22 PM (PST)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I decided to buy this vehicle after test-driving it. I think they have done a great job gearing this car towards a younger audience. My dealership is 5 mn away from home and that was a decision factor too. I read people's comments (editors included) that the car might seem underpowered, I will tell you this is NOT true. Of course, this is no Corvette or GT-R, but what more do you want? For years, we the consumers have been begging for better fuel efficiency, and when this is achieved, we complain. Great, pretty, comfortable, All-wheel drive, great cabin tech are all great selling points to me. I got the Premium model with eyesight, plus all dimming mirrors, and trunk tray plus wheel locks

Good Bang for your Buck..
By nhrue on 10/23/14 23:33 PM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my second Subaru, my first being a 2013 Impreza Limited. I stumbled on the Legacy at the dealership during a service and decided to take it for a drive. I was amazed by how the 2015's next gen CVT performed with simulated shifting on harder exceleration, it feels like any other 6 speed auto. The cabin is very quiet and the car provides a smooth ride. I ended up with the Legacy Premium and am very happy with my choice. The best part is even going to a larger car from my Impreza, the Legacy yields the same fuel economy. Its a no brainer, size, power, comfort and Subarus AWD system makes this the best bang for your buck as far as mid sized sedans. Drive one, you wont be dissapointed!

Legacy gives a lot for the money
By gdg3 on 10/14/14 15:05 PM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

this is my second Subaru-the first is a 2003 Outback which I still own. While both are solid cars, the 2015 Legacy has a luxury ride and feel. If you are looking for a comfortable, safe long distance driver, it is pretty hard to beat the Legacy. Ride is comfortable and quiet. Love the Eyesight and other safety features. It was Important to me to have a safe car for my family so the added safety features were worth it. I often drive 750 miles one way to my vacation home and I arrive refreshed and ready to go further. 4 wheel drive is great. I tested others-Toyota Camry, etc and they are not even close.

5th Subi
By leebo4 on 08/26/14 10:20 AM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 5th subi and 1st Legacy. In the past, it was either the Forester or the Outback and they were/are very solid cars. Not very pretty to look at but very practicle and comfortable. This Legacy is a different than the rest. More conscious toward younger and new users. Bit more techie and more sporty. In some sense this is a good thing, but for me this ride is hard to get use to. It is firm...like 90' BMW firm. On a smooth surfaces all is well, but on uneven roads, it gets busy, really busy. Unfortunately, where I live, there are not too many buttery roads. I will have to wait and see how my body will adapt to the car. Honestly, I see back ache returning.

2015 Subaru Legacy - Homerun!!!
By djalbe on 08/08/14 06:41 AM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had a 2008 Legacy, a 2012 Legacy, but this 2015 Legacy Limited is AWESOME! I wasn't expecting a complete new look (thankfully), but the subtle exterior changes are nice. The 18" wheels are really nice. The fact that this car has safety features NOT EVEN OFFERED by it's main competitors should be reason enough to give it a look. You get a lot for $30k, especially at trade-in time. I owned an older Mercedes and recall that the S-class had Distronic Cruise Radar for $3,000! The Legacy with EyeSight crash avoidance won't set you back nearly that much. It also has blind-spot monitoring. But in addition to the best in class safety features, I really like the upgraded interior.