2015 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
A great contender in the mid-sized cat
By ecarre on 11/04/14 12:22 PM (PST)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I decided to buy this vehicle after test-driving it. I think they have done a great job gearing this car towards a younger audience. My dealership is 5 mn away from home and that was a decision factor too. I read people's comments (editors included) that the car might seem underpowered, I will tell you this is NOT true. Of course, this is no Corvette or GT-R, but what more do you want? For years, we the consumers have been begging for better fuel efficiency, and when this is achieved, we complain. Great, pretty, comfortable, All-wheel drive, great cabin tech are all great selling points to me. I got the Premium model with eyesight, plus all dimming mirrors, and trunk tray plus wheel locks

Legacy gives a lot for the money
By gdg3 on 10/14/14 15:05 PM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

this is my second Subaru-the first is a 2003 Outback which I still own. While both are solid cars, the 2015 Legacy has a luxury ride and feel. If you are looking for a comfortable, safe long distance driver, it is pretty hard to beat the Legacy. Ride is comfortable and quiet. Love the Eyesight and other safety features. It was Important to me to have a safe car for my family so the added safety features were worth it. I often drive 750 miles one way to my vacation home and I arrive refreshed and ready to go further. 4 wheel drive is great. I tested others-Toyota Camry, etc and they are not even close.

5th Subi
By leebo4 on 08/26/14 10:20 AM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 5th subi and 1st Legacy. In the past, it was either the Forester or the Outback and they were/are very solid cars. Not very pretty to look at but very practicle and comfortable. This Legacy is a different than the rest. More conscious toward younger and new users. Bit more techie and more sporty. In some sense this is a good thing, but for me this ride is hard to get use to. It is firm...like 90' BMW firm. On a smooth surfaces all is well, but on uneven roads, it gets busy, really busy. Unfortunately, where I live, there are not too many buttery roads. I will have to wait and see how my body will adapt to the car. Honestly, I see back ache returning.

2015 Subaru Legacy - Homerun!!!
By djalbe on 08/08/14 06:41 AM (PDT)

2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had a 2008 Legacy, a 2012 Legacy, but this 2015 Legacy Limited is AWESOME! I wasn't expecting a complete new look (thankfully), but the subtle exterior changes are nice. The 18" wheels are really nice. The fact that this car has safety features NOT EVEN OFFERED by it's main competitors should be reason enough to give it a look. You get a lot for $30k, especially at trade-in time. I owned an older Mercedes and recall that the S-class had Distronic Cruise Radar for $3,000! The Legacy with EyeSight crash avoidance won't set you back nearly that much. It also has blind-spot monitoring. But in addition to the best in class safety features, I really like the upgraded interior.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.