2014 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Bad Ride

2014 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium PZEV Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Bad Ride
By rtk3 on

2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I only had this 2014 Legacy 2.5i Premium for only two weeks. It's my first Subaru. It has a lot of good features, but i'm having a hard time enjoying them. The ride is hard, it seems like you feel every little bumb in the drivers seat. I'm very disappointed! Traded a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix with 136,000 miles, it had it's issues, but rode great and was still fun to drive. Can't say the same for the Legacy. I'll have to give it some time. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so. I might have to take a lose and try something different. Let me know what you think!

Shock absorbers!!!!
By boopsie1
on 01/07/14 11:28 AM (PST)

I just bought this car and was wondering what is up with the paint on the door trims like streaks that are going down on the trim? I wipe it off and as soon as it rains again it re-appears???? This is making me mad. I just looked at a Mazda I saw in a parking lot that seems to be at least a couple years old, it has the same thing. Is this going to be an issue all the time with this car. If so I am so no pleased. :-{