Not much positive
By lanter on
2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
My wife wanted the Subaru Legacy for quite some time. Finally when it came time, I decided I would give one a try. We bought it with the plan to keep it for 6-8 years. The first thing I noticed when test driving was the strange feel of the seat on the back of my thighs. It was irritating for maybe a few weeks then I stopped noticing the seats were different from most vehicles I've owned. I drive about 17k miles a year. Probably 45% hwy and 55% city. I am impressed still with the mpg. It seems like I rarely have to fuel up. I get avg about 26mpg and I'm not trying. The back seats are large and passengers find them comfortable. There are though too many things I hate about this vehicle though.
Favorite Features
Things I like: fuel efficiency, trunk space, Harman Kardon speakers. The navigation system maps are good. The amount of features you get for your money are good.
Suggested Improvements
I do have many complaints about the vehicle after owning it for over a year. The remote start turns off when you open any door or the trunk. Unnecessary safety feature. The handsfree is one of the worst systems I've used. Poor interface and a pain to make any call handsfree. The EyeSight adaptive cruise is camera based. It mistakes vehicles as not being there often and turns itself off when it rains or snows. The accelerator is touchy and still can't get used to it. The worst of it all is the ride on the hwy. It is all over the hwy and a challenge to keep straight. It is somehow really influenced by the wind and airspeed. It makes me feel like I'm drunk driving!