Best Deal out there: Legacy
By talkgtr on
2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Our new 2013 legacy is fun to drive, looks great and is comfortable. I come for a long line of SAABs and am spoiled by great seats, the Legacy isn't as plush but they are firm and offer very good support. The Nav system is better than our Honda Odyssey. On my first tank of gas I've averaging 25.2 in mostly city driving. This is the Limited model w/ upgraded stereo, works great w/ my iPhone 4s, downloaded my phone book w/o issue. With a EQ few tweaks, it sounds fine. I had shopped the Impreza but the Legacy is just more car, quieter on the road, better seats and stereo. Very happy w/ my choice.
Favorite Features
The four wheel drive and decent gas mileage on regular gas are my two favs. The Bluetooth works great, both for clear phone calls and playing music from my iPhone. The car handles nice and I like the CVT transmission, it's smooth and I'm sure it's helping w/ gas mileage. I like the handling as well.
Suggested Improvements
No issues at this point, I like everything about the Legacy. We drove a 2010 model and the 2013 is much nicer. Subaru seems like a car company who wants to improve their cars rather than give you less for greater profits. I guess the one improvement I'd suggest would be better OEM tires, the stock Bridgestones are just OK.
By d_rags
on 03/25/13 15:05 PM (PDT)

How did you download your phone book from iPhone? I've been trying to figure it out, even contacting Apple & Subaru directly but they cant help me.