2013 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: 2013 Subaru Legacy Sport

2013 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2013 Subaru Legacy Sport
By pedrobud1 on

2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I narrowed my search down to two cars, the Subaru Legacy Sport and the VW Passat TDI. Both impressed me but living in Vermont, the AWD made the most sense. I must say I am very impressed with the Legacy Sport. I am averaging over 31 miles per gallon with mostly highway miles. Great looking car and handles very well. Sport has 18 inch wheels but wish it had 16 or 17 inch wheels which would cost far less when I changed tires. Ride is nice and smooth though with the sport model, I suspect the regular Legacy models have less stiff suspension. My family has owned several Subarus and have never had a problem. Highly recommended !

Looks, Great looking wheels, high resale value, and great mileage. Very dependable as well. Blue tooth makes syncing with smart phone simple.

Suspension on Sport model are stiffer than other models which means a little bumpier ride, but I knew it when I bought the car. I do not see this as a major issue at all.