Used 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

2012 Subaru Legacy

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:

Loving Legacy
By cribley

2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2012 Red Subaru Legacy from Onion Creek Volkswagen in Austin, TX on August 8,2014. I feel in love with the All-wheel drive boxer engine of the Subaru. I also love the package that included the sunroof and power seats with Lumbar support. I do have to say the lumbar support can use more work. I drive 30 mile to work every day. When I get to work and get out the car, I have a pain in my lower back. The hands free blue tooth unit is extremely difficult to set up. I also wish that the Legacy had the same ground clearance as the Outback. I feel that I will be happy with my 2012 Subaru Legacy for years to come.

Favorite Features

great features are the sunroof and wheels and the great stereo system.

Suggested Improvements

suggested improvement are: the lumbar support, connecting your phone book to your car phone/Bluetooth connections are extremely difficult to understand. the ground clearance can improve also. The Legacy can have the same ground clearance as the Outback!!

Fabulous Car
By san_san

2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I always feel this is one of those less talked about cars in the market. I own this year for more than an year now and extremely happy with the performance. Subaru's AWD delivers when needed in snow driving conditions and I feel safe when coming to abrupt stops on icy roads.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth connectivity, traction control, Harman Kardon audio, spacious interior, features and comfortable ride

Suggested Improvements

Mileage can be improved