2011 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Sweet Subie (Part Deux)

2011 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

Sweet Subie (Part Deux)
By drq on

2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is my second Subie-my first was an '04 Forester XT fun to drive but wasn't too economical-but never failed me in 7 years and 120K miles. I was willing to forgo getting my head snapped back for better MPG's and after 2K miles Iím averaging 29.2 overall (Regular!). This time around got all the bells and whistles and couldn't be happier, never realized how noisy my XT was until now. The interior is well apportioned the leather seating is glove soft and heated-the stereo plain rocks. The back seat is big enough for two boosters and a baby seat. CVT took a little used to but once the engine was broken in you can get higher revs and satisfactory stop light acceleration. $26K @ 0.9% Awesome!

MPG's CVT/All Wheel Drive Bluetooth Harman Kardon stereo with XM Quiet! Rear view camera DVD player in the navagation-nice surprise

Navagation System is a bit cumersome smaller roads aren't shown when you zoom out.