Seems to be a winner
By Ian on
2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I've had this about 3 weeks, with 1100 miles so far. Absolutely NO problems with it, has several thoughtful touches (like the little blue light in the ceiling over the cup holders, just enough light without glare) - our '03 VW Golf just didn't seem to have the thought put into it that this does. The Golf cup holders block the CD player! The CVT is so far so good - no idea about reliability, but I like that it will hold the "gear" when decelerating. When I take my foot off the gas, the car understands that I want to slow down without the brakes - not just keep on drifting. I've had none of the steering wheel shake, even close to 90, and it loves the winding roads of SW Pennsylvania.
Favorite Features
Feels solid, quiet, comfortable, handles well, soft ride without floating, but still feel a bit connected to the road. Steering wheel controls are nice, not in the way
Suggested Improvements
Passenger seat higher, maybe both seats power instead of just driver. More ground clearance, lose the mpg gauge and give me water temp and oil pressure gauges!