2011 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: First time Subaru owner!

2011 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Limited Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

First time Subaru owner!
By megann22 on

2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I'm a first-time Subaru owner and loving every minute of it! I've been a Ford girl for most of my life (3 Mustang GT's) and was ready to trade out my 2005 Explorer for a larger SUV- Expedition or Tahoe/Yukon. However with the crazy gas prices, my husband convinced me to check out the Toyota Venza. When I arrived at the dealership to check out a year-old Venza, I spied the most gorgeous car and was FLOORED to find out it was a Legacy! I drove it and was hooked! My car turns heads everywhere I go and handles like a dream. I don't miss my big SUV at all. It helps me recapture the sportiness that i've been missing all these years, while still hauling my family. I couldn't love it more!

Syling interior and out, handling, fuel mileage, cabin space (fits my 2 kids in the back with plenty of room to spare), leather seating is fabulous (the black leather, woodgrain and brushed aluminum interior combo is the best i've seen yet)

A little more power in the engine wouldnt hurt