2011 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
Choose the 3.6over the 2.5i, you won't be sorry!
By wnbafan1 on 02/23/13 09:41 AM (PST)

2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I first bought the 2011 Legacy 2.5i Sedan. The engine is too small for the car. It is very loud and whines incessantly over 50 mph. I realized I was never going to be happy with that model. I owned a Legacy many years ago, and loved everything about it. I've wanted another ever since. Anyway... I traded the 2.5i for the 3.6r Premium Legacy sedan and I couldn't be happier! The difference is like night and day regarding the ride. The 3.6R is smoother and quieter; the perfect engine for the car. Yes, it is more money, but the difference in the ride is well worth it.

Love my Subie!
By kmaurer on 09/04/10 11:25 AM (PDT)

2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Legacy. I previously owned a 2008 2.5i Limited. This is a great car! Powerful, quiet, stunning, roomy... the list could go on and on! My 6' friends fit easily in the back. The Satin White Peal paint is wonderful, and I usually don't like white cars. Transmission is very smooth (5-speed), and the 6-cylinder delivers more power than you could ever need. Can't wait for the first road trip! The "eco" gauge is dumb and doesn't make much sense.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Subaru Legacy in VA is:

$115 per month*