2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Subaru outdoes itself again...

2010 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Limited Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Subaru outdoes itself again...
By OhioStateSubaru on

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I previously owned a 2006 Forester and loved it, but the hour long commutes and gas mileage are why I change to the new Legacy. I could not be more happy with the car: it rides great; it gets very good gas mileage (average is about 28 mpg overall with 31 highway) for an AWD car; the options, such as bluetooth and media hub are great. I also "love" the lighting in the car as well. The ride is quiet and controlled. The Harmon Radio sounds great. I love the new styling; I have received many compliments on it already. The interior room is huge. Simply put, this is one great vehicle (rival any car), and Subaru has outdone themselves once again. I can see why "Love" is the theme for Subaru.

Favorite Features

Ride, interior, styling, lighting, Harmon radio, AWD, VDC, CVT engine, gas mileage, cargo space, basically, almost everything.

Suggested Improvements

Little things such as better tires, Bridgestone Turanza ride nice, but do not last. Not have so many option packages, they used to only have a couple, now, it is too many. One last thing, rear vents would be nice to offer on the limited. Like I said, little things; great car though.