2010 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: So THIS is why people buy impo

2010 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

So THIS is why people buy imports..
By helloiamjohn on

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was originally looking for a 4x4/awd crossover SUV. The salesman had none around, but wanted to show me this Subaru, a brand I knew only a few (good) things about. The weather was really bad that day, with schools closed due to icy roads, but the Legacy killed it. No drama, and the heater was a champ. It feels like an extremely nice, intelligent vehicle, and the truly awesome MPG combined with the looks, comfort, and reknowned reliability sold me on it. I am so glad I tried it.

the 2.5 provides fairly peppy acceleration. Gas mileage is awesome! over 30 on the highway around 70mph A big tank+great mpg= extremely long range (I'm thinking I could go close to 500 miles without getting gas, all hwy, in town more like 350-400) The lumbar support makes the driver's seat really comfy. HUGE legroom for every seat in the car visibility doesn't get any better than this. paddle shifters are fun when you want them Sound system quality is good, and the interior just looks awesome.

The only thing I don't have that is heated seats, and I'm sure that's readily available on other instances of this model. This car has made me a big Subaru fan, even though I used to swear I'd never drive an import. I love it.