2010 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Pleasant surprise

2010 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Limited Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Pleasant surprise

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I previously owned 3 Nissan Maximas and 1 Nissan Altima since 1999. I liked all of these vehicles. I was in the market for another Altima but the style was the same since 1997. The Maximas were becoming too expensive, so I began shopping for a new brand. My brother put me on to the Legacy. I test drove one and loved it and still love it almost a year later. The 4 cyl. is adequately powered not in the range of the 6 cyl Nissans but it gets you where you want to go. The gas mileage is pretty good for an AWD. I find the car to be very comfortable and roomy. I have had many compliments on the styling. I have no problem saying that I like it as much as the Nissans that I owned.

AWD, got it just in time for the worst winter in Philadelphia in the history of weather keeping. Roominess inside. No goose neck hinges in the trunk, lets you pack more. Gas mileage, Harmon Kardon 9 speaker sound system, better than the Bose I had in last 4 cars. Ride is very good. Seats are comf.

2010 model does not have fold in side mirrors. 2011 model corrected this. Power window/lock control cluster on inside of drivers door could be made to rise up and taper down to allow for more left leg room.