2010 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Gotta love me turbo Subies

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Review

Gotta love me turbo Subies
By Andre on

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my third Subaru, and second Legacy. First Subie was a 2002 WRX, then a 2005 Legacy 2.5 Turbo GT. I loved my 2005 and yearned for more space and a six speed manual. I picked this car up three weeks ago and have 460 miles on it so I have not yet broken it in. The six speed has short, precise shifts. The engine is very smooth, and appears to have a bit more power than my 05. Subaru did one hell of a job adding space inside of this car. It is much bigger inside and much more comfortable. The 2.5GT Limited is a mean looking sedan, and is what the WRX strives to be. Great car, well equipped, fully loaded with NAV was 33K out the door and you CANNOT beat Subaru's AWD in the winter.

6 speed tranny, increased interior room, HK audio system, 265 HP Turbo, Incredibly smooth ride compared to previous model. 18' 17 spoke wheels are sharp and several people have complemented me on what a beautiful car this is.

Moonroof not standard, fog lights no longer standard, The MPG gauge is annoying and would rather see a temp gauge there. Could do without the faux wood interior treatments and instead add more brushed aluminum.