First Subbie
By R A N on
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I went in initially looking to purchase a 2005 Legacy but felt to cramped. Saw the redesigned 2010 & took it for a drive. The space is great, front and rear (coming from a Honda Civic Coupe). Looks great from the front, so-so from the rear. Smooth handling on most surfaces, but stimulus money can only make so many roads perfect. Acceleration is to be expected with a 4cyl AWD vehicle & passing ability is adequate. With 13,500 on the clock I've yet to have any of the pulling/shaking issues described in other reviews. I have experienced the shifting "clunk" sound a couple times, though it is always when parked on an incline. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase & would recommend it to anyone.
Favorite Features
AWD - Got my Legacy in Dec 2009 and we got 14" of snow the next couple weeks. Cold Weather Package, living in WI its nice to have heated cloth seats. CVT with Paddle shifters, nice for a little change when feeling "spirited" to let the engine breath.
Suggested Improvements
17" Wheels standard, the 16s just don't fill the wheel wells right. 18" upgrade coming in the future. Taillight redesign, only part of vehicle that does not stand out.