2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Completely Impressed

2010 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2.5i Premium Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Completely Impressed
By Teddy on

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Living in Utah I needed something that that could perform year round unlike my last car. I knew I needed AWD so Subaru was the first car I thought of. My buddy works at the dealer so I went over, saw the Legacy, took it for a test drive, then had them get the papers together. The look of the car inside and out really sold me. The AWD was also key. This has got to be, by far, the best car you can get for the price that has AWD. I love the standard features like the iPod hookup. The rear seats have plenty of leg and head room as well as the front seats. Unless Subaru changes their quality and styling, I'll be a customer for a long long time. Now if it would only snow to test the AWD...

Favorite Features

Automatic seats, heated seats, roominess, flared fenders, paddle shifters, ignition sequence, silver trim, all wheel drive, electronic parking brake, iPod hookup, excellent MPG (28 MPG average) storage and just the general peace of mind.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger standard rims, rear air vent, standard duel exhaust. Not that any of those things are a big deal, it would just be even more appealing.