Beware the Seats
By Steve G on
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I’ve had my Legacy Premium 2.5 less than a week and am already ready to get rid of it. I’ve never had a backache in my entire life yet after a week of driving the car, about 270 miles, my back is so painful that I’m about crippled. I cringe at the thought of having to get back into this vehicle. My car has the adjustable lumbar support and even when it is completely deflated, after about 20 minutes it feels like somebody has their knees in my back. My advice to anyone considering a Legacy is to drive, or at least sit, in the car for a minimum of 30 minutes before you make your decision to buy this car. I didn’t and fear I have just made a $25,000 mistake.
Favorite Features
Solid feel of the car. No rattles, buzzes or squeaks. Roominess, amenities in the interior, all-wheel drive, smoothness, quality of the materials. The CVT sold me on the car.
Suggested Improvements
THE SEATS! These are the most uncomfortable seats in which I’ve had the displeasure to sit. I’m of average height, 5’ 8”, and weight, 180 pounds, and cannot tolerate these seats.