Used 2010 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews - 148 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

2010 Subaru Legacy

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:

New legacy gt limited
By westie

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first new Subaru. Drove and compared lots of sedans. For the money Subaru offers more features not found in similar cars, manual transmission and all wheel drive. Lots of interior space, back seat and trunk are great. New styling really grows on you. Have seen very few Legacys on the road especially GT Limiteds. Every other car is a Camry or Accord. Love the Turbo,car really goes for a 4 cyl.

Turbo, 6 speed transmission, Puddle lights, Harmon Kardon audio, Moonroof, Leather seats, great interior space. rear spoiler.

Would love to see a Legacy with a twin turbo 6 cylinder manual transmission. Black on black.

Side molding between the tires
By Unhappy owner

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Has anyone else had problems with the side molding between the tires coming off? Mine has came off 4 times this week! It's frustrating. To think we paid a lot of money for a car thats gonna fall apart! I love the car & its features, but I am completely unhappy w/this problem! If we would have known it when we bought it we wouldn't have!

Very nice car
By Fond Owner

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We wanted an AWD commute car, and are very pleased with the Legacy 2.5i Limited. Excellent gas mileage, 31-33 on 2 recent trips. Very sharp handling with upgraded Continental tires. Quite comfortable with leather seats and very good sound system. Excellent passenger room.

As above, AWD, room, mileage, and handling/ride.

Increased ground clearance, better OE tires, foldable mirrors.

Impressed
By DaBoz

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Love this car! This is the finest AWD vehicle for the money you can purchase. While it does not have a lot of the bells and whistles of the higher priced competitors,check the price!.Honestly, I don't feel like I compromised anything in buying a less expensive car.The reality is that Subaru makes an awesome and reliable car with good performance and safety for a very reasonable price. This is my second Subaru and I will definitely buy another in the future. My wife drives a 2010 Acura TL and she always steals my keys. She likes the ride better and it gets awesome mileage with the CVT transmission, 27 MPG around town and 32 MPG on the highway. AWD at a reasonable price! Buy one!

CVT transmission and subsequent mileage. The ride is excellent!

Some more styling clues such as a rear trunk spoiler, mud flaps and body side moldings as a "sports option" would make it more aesthetically pleasing. Some of these are available as purchases after the fact however.

Dealerships issues
By CLT

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I like my Subaru Legacy. I have previously owned a Toyota Camry and this vehicle drives similar. However, the dealership here in Little Rock (Not where I purchased the vehicle) has made it very difficult to get the car serviced. No shuttle service, hours 7:30 - 5:30 M-F. If I had to do it again, I would purchase another Camry because of the service department convenience. Might be a nice vehicle to own but not easy to maintain - especially with 2 recalls already.

BlueTooth

Raise the passenger seat to be the same height as the driver's seat. It is about 2 inches lower and cannot be manually adjusted.