2.5i Limited with Power Moonroof
By Pat on
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I've owned the car since August and about 3000 miles later I hit a deer at highway speed. I am a female and was alone at the time. I've never hit an animal before let alone a deer. The crash ratings on the vehicle lived up to every expectation. The impact was the front end driver's side and fender. I couldn't open the drivers door and I thought the deer was out there dead, but alas he was gone. I was able to maintain control of the vehicle. I didn't hit anyone else and I did not get hurt. The vehicle crumpled as expected, the air bags did not go off as it did not hit all the sensors and the frame was not impacted. I have driven it 5500 miles since the accident and have had no issues.
Favorite Features
Beyond the crash ratings, I love the style of the car and it's classy look. It is so fun to drive and i find the driver's seat amazingly comfortable. This is my first Subaru my previous car being a 2005 Nissan Murano. The interior is sleek, beautifully laid out with nice lighting at night.
Suggested Improvements
Huge flaw is the auto lights that really aren't. The lights are very sensitive and come on in the garage even in daylight. I can have sensitivity adjusted but it won't solve the problem. The lights will not go off unless you take the key out of the ignition - who does that. Countless dead batteries!