Used 2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Premium Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:

Satisfied Subie Owner
By Legacy Owner

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased for $600 under invoice. Have just over 1.5K miles. Not quite as quick as previous car - 2002 Maxima SE 6spd, but more comfortable- great cruiser. Very comfortable, steering and road feel tremendous. HK sound system more than adequate.

Power, AWD, Handling, Regular fuel, Room

Faster 0-60, better mpg.

Nice drive!
By Albert Bender

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After 1000 miles behind the wheel, I continue to be very impressed with this car. I carefully considered other Japanese sedans (IS350, G37, Acura TSX V6) and selected the Subaru mostly for its total integration of performance, comfort, and excellent ergonomics. It was also less expensive. My only complaints are lack of a temperature gauge (MPG instead) and side mirrors that do not fold. I love everything else about this car. The instrumentation is outstanding; the engine responsive and loves to rev; the transmission with paddle shifters is the best I ever driven (both the Lexus and Acura had issues when transitioning into sport mode). And the navigation/audio system is great.

Paddle shifting, both in normal and sport mode. Very smooth power delivery; passing other cars is effortless (I drive a lot on two lane roads). Comfort is outstanding; seats are perfect. All wheel drive is also a real plus.

Replace the useless MPG gauge with a temperature gauge (my navigation system already tells me my MPG, as if I needed to know).

2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited 4dr Sedan
By Rob

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

First Subaru I've owned, Germany watch out. After owning an Audi which I loved I switched to the 2010 Legacy. This car seems to have everything the Audi has without the 40K plus price tag. For 29K the performance is great. The 258 hp. 6 cyl (which runs on 87 oct.) matched to the new 5 speed auto with paddle shifters really gets the job done. The car looks very BMW like and the interior is top shelf with plenty of room for 5 real size adults.

Performance, interior/exterior styling. Blu tooth,MP-3.

Side mirrors that fold. A/C and heating vent for rear passengers.

Legacy GT ( NOT)
By gal50

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I owned an 05 legacy GT with an automatic, and traded it on an 2010 Legacy 3.6 Premium. BAD MISTAKE!!! The new Legacy GT doesn't come with an automatic anymore, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!! I don't like manual transmissions, but like the performance of the turbo 4, so the only choice I had was the 3.6 6 cylinder, if you have a turbo 4 Legacy GT hold on to it, the gas mileage and performance of the 3.6 can't come close!!! WISH I STILL HAD MY 05 GT!!!

none

Make a GT model with either automatic transmission or CVT!!!