Used 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:

I finally "get" the Subaru commercials..
By Kat

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Wow. After spending MONTHS test driving and flipping back and forth between the Honda Accord EX-L & Toyota Camry, I decided that I wasn't really in love with either of them and looked for something "more". I definitely found it in my Subaru GT. All the options... leather, sunroof, turbo, bluetooth, etc. plus Subaru safety & reliability. Tons of leg room in the front AND back, and interior quality is outstanding. The leather is better quality than our Acura! Trunk is large, but the opening is narrow... getting our stroller in & out can be tricky.

Leather interior, bluetooth, turbo (zoom!)

Automatic passenger window, widen trunk opening, make satellite radio and spoiler standard

New legacy gt limited
By westie

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first new Subaru. Drove and compared lots of sedans. For the money Subaru offers more features not found in similar cars, manual transmission and all wheel drive. Lots of interior space, back seat and trunk are great. New styling really grows on you. Have seen very few Legacys on the road especially GT Limiteds. Every other car is a Camry or Accord. Love the Turbo,car really goes for a 4 cyl.

Turbo, 6 speed transmission, Puddle lights, Harmon Kardon audio, Moonroof, Leather seats, great interior space. rear spoiler.

Would love to see a Legacy with a twin turbo 6 cylinder manual transmission. Black on black.

Adaptor
By JIM

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my legacy the driving is fun and I hope it lasts me for years to come, the only problem I have is the adapters are blowing the fuses on my car - you can't plug in a gps or phone charger adapter. It blows the fuse they need an adapter that can take more power like the Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet. They are behind in that technology part. I was told it was very sensitive by the dealer after I bought the car.

A fun package
By ranjix

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After about 4 months of driving my new Legacy GT 2.5, can say that it's definitely a solid choice, in all regards. Quality of interior and exterior design, comfort, AWD, power, brakes, are all there. (A lot) more car than anything else at same price point and much better looking. Small issues, which made me wonder at the beginning if I made a good choice, the more I drive the less they bother me. All in all, is a fun car to drive.

AWD, sticks to the street, nice quality inside and out, raw power.

Semi-useless MPG gauge, current gear shown on the screen after de-pressing the clutch (when is a little late, if in wrong gear), inconsistent shifting (sometimes feel resistance when shifting, at same speeds/rpms), sometimes feels slow (example second gear), doesn't get in first easy, when stopping.

Gotta love me turbo Subies
By Andre

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my third Subaru, and second Legacy. First Subie was a 2002 WRX, then a 2005 Legacy 2.5 Turbo GT. I loved my 2005 and yearned for more space and a six speed manual. I picked this car up three weeks ago and have 460 miles on it so I have not yet broken it in. The six speed has short, precise shifts. The engine is very smooth, and appears to have a bit more power than my 05. Subaru did one hell of a job adding space inside of this car. It is much bigger inside and much more comfortable. The 2.5GT Limited is a mean looking sedan, and is what the WRX strives to be. Great car, well equipped, fully loaded with NAV was 33K out the door and you CANNOT beat Subaru's AWD in the winter.

6 speed tranny, increased interior room, HK audio system, 265 HP Turbo, Incredibly smooth ride compared to previous model. 18' 17 spoke wheels are sharp and several people have complemented me on what a beautiful car this is.

Moonroof not standard, fog lights no longer standard, The MPG gauge is annoying and would rather see a temp gauge there. Could do without the faux wood interior treatments and instead add more brushed aluminum.