2009 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Suprise!

2009 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

3.0R Limited Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Suprise!
By Brian on

2009 Subaru Legacy 3.0R Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

OK, so my clunker died and it was time for new wheels. I am a 35 year old man, and a father. I wanted something fun, sporty, comfy, and fun to drive. And I found it! I could not be happier with my Legacy 3.0R Limited. The car is a rocket, smooth as silk on the road, and is loaded with enough features to keep me busy for the next 6 months figuring them all out. Nav works well, although sometimes takes an odd turn or two. The car is a beauty, and accelerates better than any I have ever driven (and I test drive frequently as I am a car lover). This is a driver's car in every way, and Subaru deserves more street cred after making a machine like this one! I truly look forward to driving.

Interior is stylish and cool. Even the plastic feels and looks high class. Exterior is timeless and simple. My silver car with moonroof will turn heads.

Gas mileage is so-so... 17-20 in city, 25-31 highway... but gauges let you know your consumption and I have actually used these to learn how to drive more efficiently. BLUETOOTH would be nice... not many improvements needed!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review